Friday 30 November 2012

new semester

hello guys , as you know UiTM students start their new semester by this weekend . yeah im pretty sure everybody was set up their new goal and aim and list-to-do or whatsoever . same with me . i already make a list what i want to do , what i want to change , all my plan , what i need to achieve and semua ni untuk make sure my life will flow as it should be and i dont wanna feel sad at the end of the day . i dont wanna feels the same like i felt when i check my result for semester 1 . yeah , im really dissapointed with what i get but you know , im realize that im not give much . people said that what you give , you'll get back . sebenarnya memang result yang aku dapat tu setanding dengan usaha yang aku bagi . tapi biasalah manusia , bagi sikit tapi expect banyak . soooooooo , i wont repeat my mistake again . lesson learned . lets start a new life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment